We are bound by the (NZ) Privacy Act 2020.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information from you to provide services to you, including information about your:
- Name, age, gender and smoking status,
- contact information,
- as well as information deemed relevant to you and your situation to gain an understanding of specific areas of concern that you would like analysed and/or addressed.
If you decide to proceed with an application, we will usually need to collect more information- including (but not limited to):
- billing or purchase information
- medical information and history
- and other information as required by insurers, Kiwisaver providers, and/or ACC (where applicable).
Providing information is optional. However if you choose not to give us the information required, we’ll be unable to give complete advice, and in some instances may not be able to help at all.
Use of your information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- help you with the process of learning about and/or applying for insurances;
- to provide generalised advice and information about joining or transferring between Kiwisaver funds;
- and for the self employed to provide ACC levy restructuring information- including advice and assistance to restructure applicable levies when appropriate.
Sharing your information
Besides our support business, we share this information with:
- a range of insurers and companies that support our processes in order to assist you with the above actions. The information disclosed is limited to only the information that is absolutely necessary to complete these actions. We only share your information with other parties when they will be bound by either this same privacy act or comparable privacy safeguards, whether they are based in NZ or not.
Keeping your information
We keep your information safe by ensuring it is not only stored in accordance with all legal requirements, but also in accordance with best practice, utilising as many security measures as possible (both physical and digital).
Access to and correction of your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0272455133, or PO Box 1602, Whangarei, 0140.